EEO, Diversity and Inclusion, ADR and HR Program Reviews
We can review and assess the effectiveness of an agency’s EEO, Diversity and Inclusion, ADR, and/or HR programs. We will identify strengths and make recommendation for improvement, as necessary. Generally, these reviews examine:
- Trends in informal contacts and formal complaint activity.
- Frequency of claims and bases raised in EEO complaints.
- Number of individuals filing more than one complaint.
- Review of current pending complaint activity.
- Resolution efforts and their effectiveness.
- Disposition of formal complaints.
- Effectiveness of EEO committees and collaboration with employees, managers, union officials, Human Resources and General Counsel.
- Review of EEO policies (including how they are communicated to staff).
- Review of EEO complaint files maintained by the agency.
- Review of standard operating procedures used by the EEO office
Diversity and Inclusion Program
- Analysis of workforce diversity
- Assess diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Review diversity policies
- Review special emphasis programs
- Review of ADR policies and procedures.
- Review of ADR training program.
- Review of ADR marketing program.
- Assessment of ADR options and resources.
- Review of ADR policies (including how they are communicated to staff).
- Review of standard operating procedures used by the ADR office.
- Utilization of ADR prior to, or in lieu of, and during the EEO complaint process.
- Effectiveness of ADR committees and collaboration with employees, managers, union officials, Human Resources and General Counsel.
- Coordination of EEO and non-EEO ADR requests, including record keeping, data collection, and reporting.
- Review of ADR data (offer, participation, resolution, and satisfaction rates).
- Trends in, and underlying causes for, ADR requests.
- Integration of preventive measures to include use of all employee survey data.
- Review of performance management program.
- Review of performance standards and recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluation of all operational HR policies (recruiting hiring, performance management, training, leave management, termination, employee retention, compensation and benefits)
- Review of HR indicators (turnover, employee satisfaction, absenteeism rates, and grievances)
Climate and Conflict Assessments
A key ingredient of high performing organizations is the ability to keep committed and engaged employees through healthy work environments. To accomplish this, organizations must understand what employees see as the strengths and opportunities within the organization, how to manage conflict, and resolve disputes. Employees who are satisfied with their work and environment tend to be more motivated, creative, and productive. We offers assessments to agencies with the primary goal of helping those organizations evaluate employee satisfaction and manage workplace conflict.