Interested in Becoming a Certified EEO Investigator?
Our 32-hour online course, which meets EEOC’s requirements for investigator training, provides potential investigators with knowledge and skills necessary to investigate Federal sector EEO complaints. The course includes an overview of the EEO discrimination complaint process, the role and responsibilities of the EEO investigator, the theories of discrimination, interviewing techniques, and report writing. You’ll be a certified investigator at the conclusion of the training.
What’s the benefit to becoming certified? You’ll be able to investigate Federal sector EEO complaints. Check out a previous post where we discuss becoming an EEO investigator.
We know there are other options for obtaining online EEO investigator certification. Ours is superior, and we think you’ll agree. When considering other options, here are a few of the factors to take into account:
- This is our primary line of work. EEO investigations is what we do. We have conducted investigations for numerous agencies and our training incorporates many of the unique requirements these Federal agencies have. Upon completion of the training, you’ll have an understanding of what to expect when you are assigned work.
- Our instructors have more than 75 years combined federal sector experience in the EEO field. They have served in a variety of capacities: as investigators, reviewers of investigations, managers of the EEO complaint process, management officials, HR managers, and EEO specialists. Our training is built around this extensive knowledge. What this means is that our team brings recent and real-life experience to the training, and you’ll have the benefit of our experience through personalized feedback on all of your assignments.
- We also know the successful recipe for training and developing extraordinary investigators having trained 100’s of investigators who are now successfully performing investigations for the Federal government.
- Our training exceeds EEOC’s requirements as prescribed in Chapter 6 of its Management Directive-110.
- Don’t take our word for it. Click here for testimonials from former students.
Click here fore even more information.