Experienced Investigator’s Needed!
If you are a certified EEO investigator with at least 2 years of experience, please send your resume, your original certificate and refresher certification to email@example.com. We have a need for investigators who are able to conduct complex Federal EEO investigations in 45 days from date of assignment. In addition to the technical expertise, we are looking for the following skills:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Adobe Pro (or similar PDF creator);
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Experience working in a shared drive;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Open to receiving feedback from a reviewer; and
- Experience in interviewing witnesses.
The contracts we have allows for interrogatories, but the preference is interviews (telephonic with the investigator doing summary affidavit.)
Our ideal candidate is available during normal business hours does and does not have a full-time job, as the ability to complete investigations is difficult to do within the 45-day timeframe.
If you have any questions or are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have opportunities for experienced investigative reviewers who are responsible for reviewing reports of investigation. If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com