Attention to EEO, conflict management, and diversity makes good business sense. Stay ahead of potential EEO-related lawsuits by being proactive. Art of Resolution can help you…
- Conduct sexual harassment investigations.
- Determine the level of current workplace conflict;
- Develop a staffing plan to improve diversity;
- Conduct an EEO investigation to position you for if an EEOC charge is filed;
- Conduct an investigation in allegations of misconduct.
- Develop an internal investigative protocol;
- Identify the potential for EEO-related lawsuits;
- Explore potential solutions for issues;
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations;
- Build an early warning system to avoid costly litigation;
- Build diversity while fostering a sense of inclusion in order to improve productivity while retaining and attracting talent;
- Minimize your risk of EEOC scrutiny.
Contact us today at email@example.com to discuss how we can help you.
Need help with your EEO-1 Survey or a statement of position for EEOC? Contact us!
Here’s the latest news from EEOC…